Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Book List

I'm starting a book list. I'm going to post them and then they'll wide up over on the side bar under The Book List. I'm not going to link to the typical Amazon books 'cause they're a little too corporate for my taste... So I'll leave it up to you to find the books, if your interested you'll find 'em.



This is one of my new favorite books. My Dad sent it to me and at first I wasn't that interested, but I gave it a try.. And.. Well I got hooked and bought all of the Kelley Armstrongs books that I could get my hands on at the time. Bitten is the first book of the series, I've read all but two of the books and they're all good, some better than others but great reads, very addicting. Mostly about warewolves and witches but with a few other beings as you go. I love books about "women warriors" and these books fit the bill perfectly. Enjoy!
The other books in the series are: Stolen, Dimestore Magic, Industrial Magic, Broken and Haunted.

No comments: