Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Gratitude


After food shopping and running errands we sat down to have our lunch and I was filled with so much gratitude I just had to take picture and share it with you. Here we are sitting on our deck in our little yard on a quiet sunny afternoon. I t had been raining and stroming all week and we were so happy to be basking in the sun and eating our delicious lunch. And looking at our delicious lunch got me thinking - we are just so lucky here, everyday we have an abundance of food. We eat like kings. I wish that everyone in the world could have what I have and eat like I eat - delicious orgainc foods everyday. That is my wish, I'd like to share what I have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't life great! And grand things come to those who appreacite the simple things in life!