Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dream Journal

So that one is a short one...And an interesting one. I am in some kind of warehouse, kind of like a Home Depot but with no people like it's not a public place. Andrew is there and one of his teachers, an art teacher acutally it's probably his painting teacher and I'm there of course. We are rooting through supplies and I'm talking to his teacher about Andrew's Mom - Carole. She's a faux finisher/decrotive painter and I'm telling her about how good she is and how I've learned from her. Than we shift to another scene - Andrew and I are at this big work table and I've got this big project all over the table and he is helping me with something. It seems like the project is all metal stuff and I have a thin copper pipe, thinner than what is used for plumbing. We start aruging, he won't give me something, some piece of the project, he has taken it away and won't give it back. Kind of like an older brother thing (you see my Brother had always bee twice as tall as me so...) where he holds whatever the thing is too high and I can't reach it. Well this time I had enough I guess and started beating him with my copper pipe. Weird?!? I wasn't really hitting him hard but I was still hitting him with a pipe and saying things like "I'm tired of you always doing this, you're always torturing me, give it back". Weird?!?! And than I said "if you don't stop, I'm leaving!" I was pretty pissed and than I woke up.
Ok..This one is weird. Now we do mess around and tease eachother all the time and tickel, pinch and poke eachother but I would never leave. I'm thinking it has a lot to do with the episode of Buffy that we watched last night. Spike took things a little too far and was trying to force himself on Buffy and things got a little wild for a minute.
This is a great example of how things affect you and don't even know it - subliminal messages. We don't watch TV acually we don't even own one but I can't imagine the imprinting that would happened to my mind if I did watch TV. Something for you TV watchers to think about, are you thinking the way "they" want you to think or are you in control? Humm?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit www.theclothing.net to buy Garter, Dina Bar-el, Other, Teddy, Wedge Sandals, Hollywood Fashion Tape, Corsets and Basques, Manoush, Accessories, Laundry by Shelli Segal, Boots, Tees-Tanks, Mori Lee, Gigi, Teddy, Backpack, Jeggings on sale designed by Hollywood Trading Company, Bella Dahl, ACB by Annie Costello Brown, Ash, Melinda Maria Jewelry, RumbaTime, Frankie B - always on sale!