Monday, March 13, 2006

A Tribute to my Farmgirl Sisters


I dicovered MaryJanes Farm throught her beautiful magazines with I must say have absolutely no advertisements, can you believe it?!?! They full of beautiful pictures, stories, recipes, how to's and tons more. Really you must check it out. Anyway, she created this forum as part of her site - The Farmgirl Connection. I can't express how much these women on this forum have become a part of my life. Before this I had never been on a forum. It seems strange to have such a connection with these ladies when I've never seen them or heard their voices but it's real and I'm happy to know them. There is such a wealth of knowledge hidden away in the many pages of this forum, you should see for yourself.
Many of these women also have their own blogs, a peek into their farmgirl lives. See the links over on the side bar and check out what these ladies are up to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you all the way, it's a wonderful thing having the farm forums in my life and tons of friends all over the world!!