Friday, March 17, 2006

Blah

So bored I am. All day Monday through Friday I spend in blah land (work) filling my time between tasks with reading other blogs and seeing all the good stuff people are doing with their time while I'm at work...Just a little jealous, huh? My brain fills up with so many projects and I have to squeeze it into two weekend days. Well at least I have those two weekend days, I suppose. But I could be doing so much right now. I do have to say there are some nice things aout this job...You see, my bosses reside about 3 hours away and never visit..so..I try to sneek in as many little projects as possible, whatever I can carry along with me to work stuff that doesn't require an easel or a sewing machine. So that's good, right? Than I read stories like this, which I so admire, she put herself through college by selling her stuffies. I want to do that or at least I think I do considering the grass is greener theory. I'd like to support myself on the things I make. This is my ultimate goal..well I've got a couple of ultimate goals, this is one of them though. I'm not looking to get rich here just do it and try it. Like I want to one day get my work into a gallery just to try it and say I did it and I'd also like to be a vendor and have all my wares displayed and meet all kinds of people. I think that one comes from going to craft show all the time with my Dad and always admiring the artists. I'd also like a goat and some chickens and just enough land to have a big veggie garden, an herb garden, berry bushes and some fruit trees, not a ton of land just enough, don't want to be greedy. I also want to teach, share and create.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Sqrl, I know how you feel, I still get like that! You have the drive all you need now is a map! Hugs!