Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dream Journal

Today I don't have the entire dream just some interesting details. There was a river, it was a pretty big river and moving pretty quickly. Andrew was there and my Dad also. Spike from Buffy was also in the dream but that's definitely because I watched Buffy last night.There was movie theater and I remember Andrew going in and me being upset because he didn't want me to go with him. At one point near the river I saw Andrew and he was with my Dad and when I came to them I gave my Dad a big hug and held him there for a little while and than rested my head on his belly/chest and felt so good, it was almost overwelming, I felt so secure, so warm and comfortable. It's a funny thing my dad whenever he enters my dreams there is always an intense feeling, happy or sad. Other people just play their parts with or without feeling but whenever he's involved it's intense. I know what about dreams, but I have cried in my sleep, real tears and wake up with wet eyes. Now, usually I'm crying a lot more in the dream and when I wake up I only feel a little bit of tears. And the last time it happened to me I realized something... I only person I ever cry about is my Dad. Now for those of you who don't know my Dad... He's alive and well and never hurt me or abused me, my parents are divorsed but I saw him all the time and he never much further away than a couple of miles, we're very close. So... This is interesting to me. The rest of the dream is all in fragments - I found a book that made me feel like it was something I had when I was younger and it felt very nostalgic but in reality it never existed. The rest I can't explain. The most significant part was my Dad, it was nice that feeling, I can still feel it now.

No comments: