Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Dream Journal

I better do this fast because I fell like I'm already forgetting...Also I had a thought this morning when I woke up..I wonder if I'm remembering more because I'm writing them down...Hummm.
Anyway, this is a dream that I decided to wake myself out of, yes I seem to have the ability to do that, and yes it's a wonderful thing wouldn't give it up for anything. Ok start from the beginning - I was in a garden, my garden though it was no garden I have ever seen before. I was adding more soil to potted plants they were white pots with red plants. It was a kind of french garden where everything was in order (not the kind of garden I would have). Than someone was walking towards me and I look up and it's Sandy - my boss when I worked at Kokopilau. We started talking, don't remember about what, just that she was venting sort of about something. Than she told me it wasn't safe and I should with her. So we got into her car (and it was her real car) and drove to the her store. Than I'm at her store though it's defiintely not a store. There are lots of people actually I think it was all girls. Her son was there and he was in big trouble (it get a little cloudy here, can't remember much). It seems he is the reason why it wasn't safe in the garden. Than there is a show that we're all watching, women are dancing and I remember thinking - this is odd. When it is over I go to walk home and realize it is dark and decide to call Andrew to come get me. I ask a girl to use her cell phone and offer her money for using her phone she refuses the money, I call Andrew and he is messing around on the phone , I get mad and tell me to stop because I'm using someone's cell phone. Next I know I decide while I'm waiting for him I go outside and get some air becasue there is a court yard that should be safe. I open the door to go out and I remember a big cool wind and it was so windy, I had a skirt on and the wind was blowing up my skirt and puffing it and than a big strong gust lifted me up in the air and kept me there and than flipped me around and layed me down gently on the ground on my back. I stayed there for a while, I looked around and saw tall brink walls like a courtyard that be in the old colonial houses in Center city in Philly. When I stood the sun out and I walked though a big greenhouse full of flowers, went out another door onto dirt parking lot and saw my parents - they were there to pick me up (I guess I called them too). I started feeling SO incredibly guilty for making them miss work to pick me up when Andrew was there to get me. This is what made me want to end the dream - that intense feeling of guilt. So what does this mean, lots of guilt and safety issues?? Humm.......

2 comments:

Amy said...

The intensity of guilt sometimes is incredible and coupled with safety is overwhelming. When Michael and I decided to move to NC, I wanted to take on a new adventure but at the same time, I didn't want to face the things that I had run away from. I needed to grow up and I sort of did while I was away. I definately think this dream is related to the other one about New Orleans. Either actual movement as in location is this manifestation or your life is moving in a direction that is unfamiliar territory. The fear of taking on the new task and the fear of it not being the positive outlook you are hoping it could be.... I hate guilt.

sqrl said...

Damn your good, this is why I post my dreams - to get other's opions thank you.