Sunday, October 08, 2006

SPC - Imperfections


My tummy..... All my life I have struggled with this part of my body. It is one of the few things I hide. I've been hinding it so long that it's natural. My Mom used to always say, as I was crying over it, that one day I'd grow taller and lose my stomach... Well I believe I haven't grown an inch since 6th grade so there went that theory. It's only lately that I'm starting to except my body for what it is. I'm actually starting the love my self a lot more and I blame most of that on the Bee, by showing me that beauty is not just in super skinny. There was time when voluptuous women were considered beautiful. They were the subject of art. They were the ones being painted.

I wish that voluptuous could be beautiful again.

SPC

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you Melissa, listen to the bee....your measured in so many ways, weight is just a number like age! lol

sqrl said...

hey thanks ladies... This SPC is certainly challenging.