Friday, October 06, 2006

photo enhancing


Before

After - I really like this one, I was really able to punch up the color.

Before

After - way too painted
This is a new thing that I'm learning. I'm really going for the luminous landscape look. But I need the right picture to start. So as I was looking for the right picture in our photo library of something like 8,000 pictures I found Brooke's wedding pictures. They good but lacking... They were taking with our old camera so much room for adjusting. And it was so crazy and busy you gotta get the picutres when ya can, specially since both of us were in the party.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pics, what editor do you use? I want photoshop so bad but it's so pricey!

sqrl said...

Oh you must get Gimp. It's free and is so like Photoshop...go here --->
http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
and download