Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Contests





Design contests are a new thing for me... I discovered this concept when I stumbled across Design 21 They were doing a logo competition at the time and I had found it early enough to come up with something and enter. I did enter, but stupidly (long story, I was very mad at myself, I'm over it now) entered late, so I know I won't win. Still though, can't wait to see what they pick as the winner - winner gets $5,000 and they use their logo for the company. I have to say honestly I was more excited about them using my logo than the money, that was just and added bonus. So now I'm on to a new one for Fossil - you know the watch company, it seems they make clothing now too. They go for a vintage look, I had SO many ideas. That was probably the hardest part, picking which idea to go with. So I went for the dirty white t-shrits, rolled up blue jeans, greasy hand, tools and engines and of course a vintage tattoo. Here's a taste of what I'm entering. Oh it's for a tin design and deadlines in two days.

No comments: