Monday, October 23, 2006

Another Skirt


Front


back

This one's my favorite. I got a compliment on it this weekend, at the farmer's market. She said it was 'sick'. I thought that sounded good. Anyways I love these little birds, they're going to be the subject of a new little animated movie that were making called City Birds. It'll be while before it's finished but it's in the works, along with a thousand other things. Sigh...... This shirt is made from a pair of corduroys that never fit Andrew and since somehow we wear the same size pants, they don't fit me either. But it works as a skirt, just a little big. And yup, that's leg warmers I'm wearing, love my leg warmers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the skirt is adorable, your so crafty, just wish I had the time to play like that!