Monday, October 23, 2006

Before & After


Before


after - see the zipper

My new found love is altering clothing... I'm going crazy with it, anything that doesn't fit just right, watch out!! You see, I have some clothes that I love and have had for years and I love them for there fabric but there too big. From the days when I wore all my clothes too big. So.... I'm taking the 'knife' to 'em. It's a little scarey at first, there's always a little hush just before I make the first cut because there's no turning back after that. I always kind a hold my breath and think wait, do I really know what I'm doing. Most of the time the answer is no, but it's a hell of a lot better than just donating that favorite shirt I've had for years. Fortunately so far, my 'winging it' has been working. You know, this means endless possiblities.

No comments: