Wednesday, November 22, 2006


These guys don't have names yet.... Their a gift to me Mum.

face shots

Mrs. Clair - She's a gift for my Grandmom

Clair face shot

Not sure what these guys are, but I like 'em. I'm going to keep working on this idea and see where it goes.

Abigail who is sitting on Ellis the Egret, William and Molly

Geeze, it seems like it's a once a week posting trend here.... I could blame it on the fact that when I get home from work it too dark to take the pictures, 'cause ya can't post without a picture!!! So I broke down last night a just took some pictures anyway and I'm just going to have to level them. Still a little dark but it'll do the job. Some of the pictures as you can see were taken at a different time with different light. I wanted to show off the whole doll, last night when taking the pictures I was focusing on their faces. So please ignore the harsh differences.

Well I can finally say - WE HAVE FACES!!! I'm happy with all but one. Miss Abigail (who hasn't yet been introduced here) I tried like ten different mouths on that poor girl and not one fit. So in the end I embroidered a mouth for her and I think that one worked best, but still not perfect.

Oh and I can't take full credit for the little dolls and Clair. My Mom bought the doll bodies and sent them to me when she was moving because didn't get a chance to do anything with them. So now I'm moving and sending them back to her, finished. I just dressed them, gave them wings and a face. They need names though.

No comments: