Tuesday, November 14, 2006

dream journal



I haven't done this in a long while... Actually I haven't been remembering my dreams much lately. Things are quite stressed here in our house lately. May be that's the reason for not remembering. Anyway there was a lot of dreaming going on last night. But only one detail that I really remember and I really like thinking about it. I wonder what it means??

I was outside, at a little table. It was almost like there was a sewing machine on the table. It had lots of compartments. There were three broken eggs on the table with two newly hatched birds and one breaking out of it shell. I was tring to move the new chicks into the little compartments and put little towls over the compartments to keep them warm. Then I went find my Mom and tell her about the new chicks. When I found her, she was in a garden, a really big fancy garden. She had big, tall tins (sort of like these olive oil tins that people plant herbs in, in Greece. But way bigger)attached to the bottom of her feet. Like she was walking on stilts. So she was real tall, I was looking up at her.I remember thinking "Wow, Mom your really good at that". She stumbled a little and than I saw that she was braiding trees, like how your braid hair. But these were pretty grown trees and she was just braiding them. Then she said "damn Aunt Rose and her crazy ideas" (Aunt Rose is her sister). And that was it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wild dream, but I can see a book come out of it!! Love the idea of a dream journal too!

Carole Free said...

So, love to read your blog and catch up on what you're doing...I kept a dream journal for a year or so...I think it helped me learn things about myself that I might not have. Also, I think that I solved problems and came up with creative ideas with it. Thanks for the good press about the MIL situation...love you too.
MO