Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bee Thankful



Disclaimer:: I don't exactly believe in all the "Indian" and Pilgrim part of Thanksgiving. It makes me quite sad thinking about it and certainly makes me not very excited about celebrating the day. But I do believe in giving thanks, although this should happen everyday not just once a year. It is good to celebrate all that you are thankful for.

Some things that come to mind that I am thankful for since I could go on forever I'll just do a few instead of writing my life story.

1. My boss calling me at 12:00 today and telling me to go home.
2. A job where I can bring my sewing machine to work and sew and create all day long.
3. My bestest friend in the whole wide world - Bunsen.
4. My incredible group of girlfriends, I am blessed with knowing and loving so many beautiful strong, intelligent women.
5. Having so many Mothers, especially me Mom and Grandmom and also not being a part of the bad mother-in-law club, I'm happy to say I love my MIL.
6. My Dad who is the funniest, most hardworking man I know. He's full of, how he says, "useless information" (I think he knows everything)
7. Even though I don't make much money (because it's almost impossible to make money in Humboldt) and I still have a rich life and everything I need. We live a simple life.
8. Saving money.
9. Being an artist, having the ability to create what I see.
10. Living in a world where I have the freedom of education, and information is everywhere.
11. I can cook and do it well, I think it's genetic thing.
12. Having a really good childhood - makes for less baggage in life.
13. Being taught to seek happiness not money (though I know it helps).
14. Organic food
15. The experience of living in LA and here in Humboldt.
16. All the adventures I've been on - Greece, France, road trips.
17. My imagination.
18. My big brother.
19. Really good books and stories.
20. Huge world of creative people right now on the Internet. All these blogs I read all the time. So much inspiration out there. It's a great time to be creative. Tapping into that current feels so good. It also feels so good to find so many like minded people.

No comments: