Friday, November 17, 2006

Sqrl & Bee Studio..........


Sqrl & Bee Studio has a new look.... It's still got a couple of things I want to change, but overall I like our new design. It's clean, simple and to the point. We wanted something to just display our little but growing portfolio. The hardest part is gathering all the art and stuff and photographing it. It surprisingly takes forever to do this. Our last site was too much about web design. I didn't want to make it look like that's all we do. We're just artists and we happen to know how to design and build websites, that's all.... On another note we offically leave on Feb. 1. That's a big deal. Originally we were saying we'll leave sometime at the end of Feb. We didn't know exactly when because this job Andrew currently has. So he settled it with is "boss" and we're leaving the first of Feb. That gives me 2.5 months to pack and ship and pack and ship. Crazy stuff 'round here... I already have a good stack of boxes all of which are ridiculously heavy and will cost me a small fortune. But I have no choice in the matter and I knew this would happen so I saved my pennies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the new look, simple is best!! Wow, your time is near, how exciting!!!