Thursday, April 13, 2006

Who is the Bee of Sqrl & Bee??


Well this is the Bee of Sqrl & Bee.... He's the other pea in my pod, my bestest friend.. He's also known as Bunsen which is actually where "Bee" originally came from. My evolution of nicknames - Bunsen because he's Dr. (or professor) Bunsen, then Bee and there's also Bunsony with an accent on the 'o', which then turns into Sony and then that brings us to Sony the Wonder Pony, but I only say that to make him mad.. And then he calls Mean Old Missa.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Is that his superhero pose?!?

Bear Hug said...

Thats his "I am Mighty!" pose.

http://bee.youaremighty.com/

sqrl said...

Thats funny!! He's Super Bee with his sidekick Ratso Fatso. Or may be SUPER BUNSEN... No, I like Super Sqrl and her sidekick Dr. Bunsen, the mad professor, but he never wants to be the sidekick....

Amy said...

Hahahaha!!!