Friday, April 14, 2006

Here's Something to Think About...

"Thinking is the hardest form of work. That is why so few engage in it."
- Henry Ford

Come on people Think...! Don't let other's do it for you. Don't be controlled by what is up in front of you, be aware!!

I read this article this morning and it got me thinking... This is a good thing what these people are doing.. A really good thing. But what it does for me is make me realize how much people don't think for themselves. You see, I always feel so disconnected from the world like I just don't fit. Not talking trendy here, it's like I'm walking around in someone else's story or I'm on the outside looking in saying "hummm these people are interesting?" This article shows me why... I don't feel the need to have a new something every week or day.. Last two pairs of shoes I bought were used, yes used.. No new cell phones and shiney new cars (just 'cause I was tired of the old one) for me... I hope that many of you reading this agree with me 'cause that means there are more people out there Thinking... Thinking their own thoughts not listening to what is fed to them in media, telling them what they need to have just to justify their existence. Now, I'm not here to preach but I certainly cannot keep my mouth shut, I just want you to think, about everything... Is it want you really want, do you really need it?

No comments: