Tuesday, April 04, 2006

spontaneous-ness

I played hooky yesterday...I've never done that before. I mean, I've taken off because of sickness or vacation. But yesterday I woke up and it was still dark (which I'm quite unhappy about) and decided I'm not going to work... That's right..Ha! Andrew decided he too could take off from school and it turned into super spontaneous-ness..I'm a planner and usually not very spontaneous so it's even more fun to be spontaneously spontaneous. I did work all day though, just on stuff I actually like doing and I still get to get paid for it..I obsessively worked on a website that we are currently working on - dealine by May1 which really means finish by the middle of April..So gotta get going on it. It's going to be beautiful when were done, the product and the content is just beautiful..Can't wait to show it off. Speaking of obsessiveness when I work on something like this all day and than go to sleep I dream about it all night long..It's very tiring..I dream in flashes just images and lots of colors..My brain just won't shut off and it's all so subconscious so I can't control it..I try to think of something else like designing my dream house (which always levels me before falling off to sleep) But I wide up falling back into these obsessive flashing dreams..It's very wierd and it's wear's you out...My brain hurts.

No comments: