Friday, April 21, 2006

I want to spread the word around about Pandora.....

Pandora is this very cool thing on the net and it's free.. Yes another free thing, can you believe there's such things..? Anyway it music.. So what you do (after signing up) you put in an artist or a song and it will search it's databases for that song and all other songs it thinks fits with what you asked for... So for instance I put in my favorite band - Hem, I get them and all other music their search engine thinks fits with Hem. Then it just starts playing in random order sometimes I get Hem sometimes it's Nora Jones and so on. The nice thing about this is you listen to things that you've never heard before and things you may have been interested in but certainly weren't about to risk buying a CD of it to find out. Definitely check it out, sign up (put in some fake name if you don't want your info everywhere), and put in you favorite band/ song and see what you get.

www.pandora.com

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is really neat! No fuss at all.

Amy said...

It is me again. I checked out Hem. Rainy Night in Georgia came up first and I really, really like it. Thank you for sharing.

sqrl said...

I absolutely love Hem, I'll have their first CD with me when I'm visiting. Then you can see why i fell in love them.