Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Nesties





Finally some nesties.... These are so fun to make and I love using up my fabric scraps. I'm still deciding on what (if anything) to put it the nests. I made a ton of paper mache birds mostly for the wreathes and I have a lot left over. I was thinking though, that birds usually make nest that just fit their itty bitty bottoms with not much room to spare. These nest would be like mansions for my birds. So then I was thinking of just putting eggs in the nest, kind of like Momma just stepped out to get dinner. The Bee is dabbling in a little needle felting, which is very cool. So I was thinking of may be making some feltie eggs may be for the nests. I have some wool that a friend sent me dark chocolate brown and a oat color, I could do some spotted eggs may be.

Well..... We'll have to wait to show off these pictures because Blogger is not cooperating.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Did you MAKE these? They're amazing! How utterly adorable and blessed. Mother Nature would be proud.

Carole Free said...

The Nesties are so sweet! makes me feel happy to look at them...you need a bird with a bigger butt..although eggs work too. Or maybe creatures we don't know yet.