Monday, January 01, 2007

It's an Army of Sqrl's




What more could a girl ask for but her very own patterns. I just say what creature I want and proof, magic it's 3D. Ah, if it were really that simple....... As you can see 10 sqrl's later we finally have one that works. I can take no credit for this. I certainly don't have the patience or focus to do this. This is the work of the Bee. He has the amazing ability to take a concept, a drawing in a sketchbook and build it into a 3D model. Sounds simple but it is so not. I can't even begin to describe how grateful I am for this help and how excited, because the sqrl is just the beginning.

2 comments:

Meg said...

You have your very own minions. I am jealous!

Carole Free said...

Oh my God! I LOVE IT! You are, indeed a very lucky Squirrel to have such an industrious Bee doing his thing to such a fantastic benefit. I can hardly wait to see what you do with it! Cloth, Clay, Tin, Plastic...It can go anywhere you want it to. I am excited! MO