Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Mellow Yellow?




Is Yellow mellow? I don't know if mellow is the word that comes to mind when I think of yellow. I think of yellow as an intellectual color, a thinking color, an industrial color...... Well, last Friday we had yourselves a yellowie kind a day in Eureka. A perfect kind of day for yellow since the sun had temporary won the forever on going battle with the clouds. Today would be more of a grey/white day. Anyway, yellow turned out to be harder to find than red and orange and it was very often found with black....

Coming soon...... Green.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can yellow be mellow, I think a soft yellow can be, like butter, easy to spread! lol

Carole Free said...

Yes! yellow is a color that makes you think. And one interesting thing is that yellow and black together are for Danger! Insects, etc that can hurt you or want you to think they can have yellow and black...like Bees', or at least that's what my design teacher said.
I love your blog...it inspires me.