Friday, January 19, 2007

Craziness



Well friends, things are getting crazy round here. We are getting to the final stages of taking our little nest apart and making ready for our exodus. So...... I may not be around much soon. But.... I will be keeping a travel photo journal. I decided to keep it here on the blog instead of Sqrl & Bee, it's just easier to up load and all. So.... Check in to see the adventures of Sqrl & Bee transcontinental, it should be fun.

~ And yes, there will still be a green collage coming, soon one day and then blue and than purple, I promise.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you'll be leaving soon, can't wait to see the photo journal of your journey and hear all about your new place and life out east!! Stay travels if I don't see you hear again before you settle! Happy Trails...

sqrl said...

thanks Sue...

Carole Free said...

I know I am looking forward with delight to having you here, even for just a few days. I will be excited, as well, to see and hear about your journey back East. It is truly a Grand Adventure!.....

andrewfrueh said...

um... can I just say... super cute nest!!