Monday, July 03, 2006

Things I've been up to lately


This is a little backpack made from old jeans for my Sister-in-law, Zuri. She is 8 (I think) and is the artist who drew this drawing of herself and the one down below of Kai (my and her nephew).

I've been going embroidery crazy lately. It's becoming one of my favorite things to do.

This pillow, which is filled with lavender and cotton and this bag is for my Mom for her birthday. The bag is made from an old favorite pair of corduroys. Gotta love recycling.





A bag for Brooke, Kai's Mom, my Sister-in-law ans very good friend.

I've been participating in the 'finish what you have' month. I think it was for a month - June. think your supposed to have a flicker account and show off your finished pieces but for some reason I don't really want a flicker account. Don't know, may be because everyone has one. But anyway it's such a darn good idea - this finish what you have concept - that I'm continuing to do it into July (and hopefully forever). I always have way too many projects going and always needing to finish something. I've actually been able to get caught up recently, I can't believe it but it's true. And here are some of the finished pieces. It feels so good.

No comments: