Monday, July 17, 2006

A new Blanket for a new Boy




Walking home

There's a new baby in the family!
Andrew's brother and his wife just had a little boy (about a month ago) named Maxwell... pretty cute huh? I have been wanting to make this darn blanket since months before he was born. But it took a while to get started, I had to order the fabric since I was feeling so picky and then there were other projects that needed to be finished first. I'm happy to say that it's going out to them tomorrow. I'm getting good at this finishing thing.
The fields outside our home have been so beautiful lately - golden wheat and amber colors, so during our evening walk we decided it would make a good place to photograph the blanket..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maxwell will LOVE all those bright colors, just beautiful, good job on it! Wish I could finish up some projects! lol