Friday, July 21, 2006

I see vectors when I close my eyes


Megan

Heather

Me

Courtney

That may sound strange to anyone who doesn't play with graphic programs. Since one of it's definitions is - An organism, such as a mosquito or tick, that carries disease-causing microorganisms from one host to another. Than there is - A bacteriophage, plasmid, or other agent that transfers genetic material from one cell to another. And yet another - A force or influence. Boy, Vector has many meanings - A course or direction, as of an airplane. But this is the one I'm talking about - A one-dimensional array. I certainly am a dork. But what am I talking about? Above are what I have been making all week and lovin it. It's just that when I close my eyes, I see all the little vectors that it takes to make just one line of all the tons of lines it takes to make just one girl.. But look what you can get.

No comments: