Monday, June 12, 2006

A Little Sister Reunion


This would be (staring at the top Left - right) Heather, me, Dorie, Megan and Courtney.


Well I'm in a bit of a daze so I'm not sure how well I will be able to portray the events of this weekend. But I have to say I got a good dose of the best medicine around - Girlfriends....Now I knew Megan was flighting to Washington to see Heather and was planning on driving down to see me . To tell you the truth I wasn't really looking forward to it Friday when I came home from work. I was SO tired and had So much work I wanted to get done and knew I wasn't going to get any of it done. But they arrived real late Friday night so I used that extra time wisely and got a lot of work done and when they arrived everything changed. I could actually feel the change when it happended. I kept saying this is so weird I feel like I'm dreaming, but what I think was happening was I was waking up. Then it got even better...... About ten or so minutes after receiving the first little dose of this much needed medicine there was a knock on the door... Now mind you, I told my very good friend Dorie to stop by that night if she wanted and meet my girlfriends, if she wasn't doing anything. So when I went to answer the door thinking it was Dorie I was pleasantly surprise to see the one missing sister - Miss Courtney Geetter!!! The circle was than complete, the "Super sister" medicine started flowing and everything felt just right. This was exactly what I needed, though I had no idea that I needed it so much. It's a funny thing, this thing called life.....You get so used to the routine of it it gets to be just like sleeping, you just go through it blindly, it's a good thing to remember to do something that shakes ya a up a bit and gives ya a recharge. So in all, good times were had (as usual), much love was spread and I think we all got some much needed Super Sister medicine.
They even managed to wear Andrew out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE it, that place looks great and so inviting!! Yes, girlfriends are in deed special, so glad you had a little reunion, looks like you had a blast!!