Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A Little Late Happy Father's Day



This is to my very cool Dad.. Ya know, my a very lucky girl to have such good parents. My Dad is an exceptional Dad. I swear he knows everything, he says he's full of useless information but I don't agree. He's one of the best story tellers ever, I could listen to his stories and never get tired of hearingt them. He's an extremlly hard worker (too much so somethimes)he always provided us with whatever we needed (and more). He wasn't around so much when I was real young because he was working so much so that my Mom could stay home with us and for that I am very grateful. But there was always "beat up Sunday", he was always home on Sundays and after church we would come home and he would wrestle with my brother and I. Of course I was the one who always got hurt but that didn't really make me want to stop. He was there for all the dance recitals and softball games, birthday slumber parties at his house - a weekend full of 7 or so little girls staying all night eating cake and pizza and giggling. Just putting up with that every year makes him a pretty super Dad. Always gives the best advise, true advise, not exactly what he might want us to do but what is the best to do. I am very excited about the possbility of living closer to him 'cause than I can spend some "regular" time with him instead visiting time (that goes for both parents). I told him when I called on the actual Father's Day that I'd make a list of all his attributes, I was joking of course but I found this picture and thought I'd let the world know just how cool my Dad is........

No comments: