Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well I don't want to let it go too far in between postings but sometimes I just feel like I have nothing to say. I read a couple of other blogs and they just talk about stuff and life. That's what I'm trying to learn here, trying to learn how to journal. Because truthfully those are the kind of things I like to read anyway on those other blogs besides what they've been crafting or cooking. It's kind of funny that we like to read about the goings-on of ordinary people. I don't care what "famous"people are doing. I'd much rather be reading about the new shirt so-in-so made for their child than what Brittany Spears is wearing to some awards. I guess there's just more of a connection to people who live a same kind of life. Now reading books and stories that's different I'll take fantsay any day over a biography or regular fiction. except historical fiction I love that, but it's almost like fantsay (I think) because things are so different it could be different world for all I know. Anyway life has been busy and that's the excuse I use for not posting but life's always busy so it's not a good excuse. But life is good when it's busy, don't ya think?!

No comments: