Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sqrl's List

Well, I'm not sure about the title... Still woking on that. But I going to start bookmarking great sites here under this title or at least something like it. I surf around the web sometimes all day, everyday. Completely out of boredom because I'm trapped at work and have finsihed all my work. Some days this is not the case but more often than not is it. So I'm sharing my finds....

Institute of Official Cheer - I love this site, it just cracks me up.
Fabulou Stationary.com - Absolutely great stationary.
Dot Pebbles - These dolls are cute and unique.
Mexican sugar skulls - I think I have this secret thing for Day of the Dead stuff.
State of the Village Report - This is interesting.

1 comment:

Jimmy M. Espana said...

Cool.... I too surf the web a lot. Take care.