Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I haven't run away

Geeze... I've been gone for while and with no warning though I knew I'd be gone. Where was I? I was on the east coast visiting my family first in PA at my Dad's, then down to NC to visit my brother then back to PA to visit with my Mom and Grandmom. It was a great time and I was completely in a different world... I felt so disconnected from my "life", I didn't think of work or projects or anything really that had to do with my life here. I even had a hard time concentrating while talking to Andrew on the phone (He didn't come along on this trip because school was still in) It was really weird coming back and going back to work I was like ""um, where am I again??" But I am slowly ajusting back my routine and life. Starting to l think about planning our trip to India, and our eventual move to the east coast both of these things being pretty scarey to think about actually doing (all the more reason to do it). I'll do an actual post about what we're planning on doing while in India but the short version is... We will be teaching at a bording school of poor children just outside of the city of Bangalore which is in south central India. Starting this in Janurary and doing it for at least 6 months and probably more if other ideas work out. I did try to post while I was at my brothers house and show off what he got me for my birthday but I didn't work out and I gave up. Anyway, I'm home!!

No comments: