Monday, April 02, 2007

Wow it's been too long in between.....

Well friends.... I can officially say we are settled. Things have been a little nuts, hence the not posting. We've been painting for work - back to what we were doing in LA but this time we like doing it. Hoping to get a lot more painting work since it really gives us a lot of freedom to do all the other things we fill our time with.

So without further ado..... Pictures of our abode!

The side, since you've already seen the front. We're on the bottom.
Backyard (on a dreary day).The bedroom (not the best picture). In the corner you can't see will hopefully one day be my little studio space. Right now I have my stuff just here and there, kind of hard to get myself started with all my stuff everywhere. So hopefully sooner then later.Our very cozy, sunny livingroom.


The Kitchen...You can tell which part of the kitchen sold me since I failed to take any pictures of the rest of the kitchen. I love this cabinet, we call it The Apothecary.

Or well, I guess this is also part of the kitchen.... A little eating area, and we have a table that seats four!! First time for everything.
The Bath


Now of course we are still working on things. We still have some boxes, hence no pictures of the laundry room. Still figuring out where things go. And hopefully soon we'll start digging in a garden.

No comments: