Monday, April 09, 2007

Momma and Her Chick

Big thank you to Ms. Lynn from Molly chicken (one of my most favorite blogs, I love, love, love her creations) for sharing her Easter Birdy pattern. I used it as a way to kick start my crafting again. It's been very hard to get motivated to work lately. I have no real studio like I had in Arcata. It was small but it was all mine. I don't have my own table to work on and my fabric is stuffed in the corner of the bedroom, the tool box is in the laundry room and my self with all my goodies is in the kitchen and my little inspirations are still packed away. So.... You get the point. It sort of feels like not enough butter spread over too much bread as Bilbo would say. And since I have this goal to be in at least one craft show by the end of 2007 I gotta find some way to get my butt in gear. So thanks to this very cute and very easy pattern I can say I made something in the last month or two. It was a little giftie for my Mum. A little Easter gift, I guess. Oh and happy Easter, celebrate the Earth's fertility and abundance!

You can see mine is a little skinnier than hers, not sure how that happened.


No comments: