Monday, December 18, 2006

REDwood


Well... I spent most of my time this weekend messing around with silk screening and not paying much attention to SPC. So alas I don't have a great self portrait to show today. But, this one is at least appropriate since it's one of my new silk screens. Oh also perfect 'cause I do live in Redwood country, at least for now. I hate that I'm only posting once a week. Arrrr..... This weather with it's gloomy days. But this weekend we had our first sunny day and about a week and a half so I snapped all the pictures I could think of. I'll have something to show and tell this week, at least..... Yeah! for sunny today also!!!!

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I love that you use your art to symbolically represent who you are! I think art is as much us as our faces, perhaps more so. You know, you've inspired me to look into silk screening at our local art school. I've been wanting to do that and handmade papermaking for years. Perhaps in the new year I will actually do this, thank you!

sqrl said...

Hey I'm so glad your into it. Ya know, it;s really easy and the way they'll teach you in a class is even easier......

Intrepidflame said...

Such a cool t-shirt! Do you sell these? Comment back on my blog for details if you do....