Wednesday, September 20, 2006

too much time in between


Two SPC's in a row with nothing in between, not good.. I guess I've been busy... Bad excuse.. I have been busy and with no pictures to show for it. What have been doing this whole time?? Well besides last weekend when I felt drugged, it was so wierd I had absolutely no motivation to do anything, very unlike me. At first I was starting to freak out a little - gotta get stuff done repeating over and over in my head - a wee bit of a workaholic, are we?? But than decided it was cool and went with it... Did manage to some really good progress done with a paper mache' project I've been working on. Promis to show that off soon. Also been turning Andrew's old corduroy's into skirts and lovin' it and appliquing them, ooo and their turning out really good. Other than that lots of thinking and figuring about packing and moving and that goes with it (sigh). Oh and above is a pot holder one for me and one my Dad - Why did God make little green apples?? Why did she anyway??

No comments: