Wednesday, September 20, 2006

SPC - My Big Brother


This pictures a little fuzzy, but the one one really want to use is not on this computer so this will have to do.
This is my BIG brother. The gentle gaint. He is a man of few words but he sees everything. Very protective, very sensitive and very smart. Growing up we were like Tom and Jerry. Some episodes we were the best of friends and having a grand time but most we enemies at war, we weren't even permitted to sit next to eachother in a resturant. He was a mean old bully and I was the most annoying creature on Earth. Than we grew up and grew out of that stage much the delight of my parents. And here we are all grown up and married and living 3,000 miles away from eachother and missing eachother - if you would have told us that when we were younger, we would have never believed you. My brother is one of the few people who have a similar imagination as me, I guess because we both grew up in the same strange little world. I love him and wouldn't trade him for nothing....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just had sisters, so I don't know about that brother bond, but I had all boys and quickly learned!! Sweet picture, the look on your face is great!