Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's been a while

Well I have to say Blogger has been quite annoying lately, which makes blogging not so much fun. I can hardly upload pictures anymore and I can't understand why.... Also my camera took a crap and now I'm cameraless. This is a sad, sad state for me. I am quite sad without my camera. Especially this last weekend, we had Andrew's brother Kelly his wife and my good friend Brooke and their two kids up visiting from LA. It was a really nice weekend and I have to commit it all to memory since there was no camera to be had. Well, Brooke had her camera but it's just not the same. On a good note though it costs too much to get it fixed, so we're getting a new one especially since the truck's fixes didn't cost nearly what we thought it would. For the amount we paid for our current broken camera about 2.5 years ago we can get what we've always wanted - a real srl, a camera with removable lenses. Yes, yes, yes.... I love the techie age, where things just keep getting cheaper and cheaper. The one camera I looked at with just the stock lense that it comes with, you can get within 6 inches of the subject. Imagine having a macro lense. Yes, yes, yes. Can you tell I'm excited? But in the meantime not pictures for me.

No comments: