Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Studio




A bird close up

Here I am in my wee studio. I'm about to mix up some paints, my least favorite job, I wouldn't make a good chemist. See those birds there, that's what I'm mixing the paint for. These fancy birds will eventually become a mobile, a birthday gift for my Mother-in-law. It's a belated gift of course, always belated. I have to keep my reputation, ya know. The studio is going on a field trip tomorrow - my work. I always have some project there, sewing or graphic but I've never taken it as far as being paints and paraphernalia. You see, currently I have no online access at work... Can I say AAAHHHHHHAAAHHHHAAAHHH!!!!!? And I'm sure it will probably take them years to figure out how to fix the problem. So I must spend my evenings blogging, emailing and catching up, I rather do all this work when I've got time to kill. So instead I'm crafting anything I can at work, that is, whatever I can manage to schlep with me. Filling my time, because I cannot just sit there a stair at the wall, right?

No comments: