Monday, August 28, 2006

The good news is......


This is just a beautiful picture.


Ok this one has a little story.... This little sticker was part of a project of Andrew's. He was doing a propaganda project last year and this was one of the pieces. They were all made from recycle paper and glued with homemade starch paste and pasted all over, mainly on HSU's campus. There was a website where people would post about finding them and their thoughts. I just love the accidental composition of this picture.


Brooke and sister-in-law and good friend .I love this just because of the memories of that beautiful day.

that UPS says that our camera is in route to our house, meaning I'll be playing with my new camera as soon as I get home today. Yeah!!! But here are a couple of favorites anyway.

No comments: